Returns Policy (including Sale items)
There is no need to contact us in advance of returning an item, unless it is faulty, damaged or not as described.
We sincerely hope that you are delighted with your purchase from Barratts. If you’re unhappy with the goods for any reason, please return your item to us with your receipt. We’re happy to offer a refund or exchange on unused items returned within 28 days of despatch. As we do not offer a fitting service please ensure your footwear is entirely suitable before use.
Simply complete all sections of the Returns Form on the bottom of the Delivery Note sent with your order, and enclose it in your return parcel. (If you have lost your form, please print a returns form to complete.) Package the item(s) carefully in the original packaging and a secure outer wrapper, and send the parcel back
- Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
- If the item is faulty we’re happy to offer a refund or exchange where available, we will also refund the original delivery charge, but not if it is simply unwanted.
- If a product is faulty, damaged or not as described, please call our Customer Service Team on 01707 800 258 or email them at email@example.com before returning your item(s).
- This is in addition to, and does not affect your consumer rights.
- Full terms and conditions can be found on our terms and conditions page.
Please Note: Due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of socks when removed from their original packaging.
How to return an item
Collect+ is a great way to return your Barratts order.
Below is the step-by-step process.
1. Simply click the Collect+ link: www.collectplus.co.uk/barratts
2. Complete the short form on the link above
3. Don’t forget to include your returns form in your parcel! Make sure to tell us why you’ve changed your mind
4. Now for the easy bit. Simply take your parcel to one of over 5000 Collect+ store locations.
To find your most convenient store, log onto www.collectplus.co.uk and search by using your postcode.
Make sure you get proof of postage and a code to track your return order online.
…and then you're done!
A sum of up to £3 will be deducted from your refund to cover postage.
If you're experiencing difficulties or need more information, contact our Customer Service Team on 01707 800 258 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returning Goods Bought as Special Offers
If you return a single item bought as part of a multi-buy discount offer (for example 'buy 3 for £75.00'), we will refund the full price of that item less the total discount given in that offer. If you return all items purchased with the multi-buy discount, you will be refunded with the full multi-buy value.
7 Day Cooling-Off Period
In addition to our returns policy, under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have 7 working days (beginning the day after receipt) to cancel your purchase. In this case, we will provide a full refund, including your original delivery charge, but you must return the cancelled items to us at your cost. If we do not receive back the cancelled items, we may arrange to collect them from you at your cost.
Your statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy and you will have the benefit of them too.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact our UK-based Customer Service Team on 01707 800 258 or email us at email@example.com who will be more than happy to assist you.
We aim to respond to all emails within 48 hours during normal working hours.
Our Customer Service office is open:
Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm
Bank Holidays: Closed
Visit our homepage.